Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stencilicious!


Don't these cherries look radiant? I took this photo a couple of years ago when I first got my digital SLR and was delighted at the results. May your day be a big, fat bowl of succulent cherries.

But, wait, have you heard? My friend Mary Ann is going to be doing the most stencilicious online workshop on, what else, stencils! She has an incredible class blog set up with tons of information and her workshop is sure to be as fantastic and creative as she is. Check out her blog for some really rockin' stencil work. These are not your mother's stencils folks! There is still time to get a spot in class so go sign up here!

The studio is coming along nicely. I have some twinkle lights installed and a new ceiling fan that won't hit me in the head when I walk across the room. I also found the coolest little doodads at Cost Plus while shopping for wine yesterday. They are just the right thing needed to spice up the clean white wall surrounding my garden view window. I am also making modifications to this dreamy find to remove the light and make it a lovely hanging mobile with touches of silky pink, orange and turquoise ribbons. I will post another round of photos with the updates to my little art hideaway perhaps this weekend. Tonight is for making some art in the studio. Ciao...